Since the company's foundation in 1975, Artemis develops, produces and sells components and systems made of rubber and plastics for original equipment manufactures and specialist shops.
Today, Artemis has 190 employees. The company has been member of the Arnold Jäger Holding GmbH affiliated companies since 1993. Its premises in the south of Hanover cover a surface of 19,502 m2, of which about 12,100 m2 are utilized as production, warehouse and office space.
As a supply operation, quality regarding technical properties, adherence to delivery dates and cost-effective prices maintain the highest priority at Artemis. Modern production technology and cross-departmental project teams enable short development times for technically demanding projects.
Artemis develops, produces and sells components and systems for original equipment manufactures and specialist shops. Their product program includes:
- Rubber molded parts
- Rubber-metal bonded parts
- Stators for progressive cavity pumps
- Rotors for progressive cavity pumps
- Conveyor belts for recycling and disposal systems
- Profiled process conveyors for most transport applications
- Feed belting for wood sanding machines
- Ball plugs
- Billiard cushions
- Systems for the agricultural industry / belted chains
- TWISTER® Bowling Pins
- TWISTER® Statoren
- SPIRA® Statoren
- JetFlex® Belüfter
- Silentium Drive
- Cleartec® Biotextil
- Cleartec® BioCurlz
Award for the Family Entrepreneur of the Year 2018